Runway Passport asked a group of fashion bloggers from around the world what they would wear if they were going to have lunch with Carine Roitfeld and Anna Wintour.
These fashion bloggers all stuck to their personal style in their choices. What would you wear?
6.”Lol, good question. I would wear whatever I felt like that day, probably something classic with a vintage bag or accessory.”
– Adrianna Kinel of AA Kinal from Melbourne, Australia
5. “I’d keep it simple with a crisp white blouse and a full high-waisted black skirt.”
– Carly A. Heitlinger of The College Prepster fr om New York
4. “Black leather pants, black Chanel bag, black pumps, white blazer and a nice blouse – something I feel comfortable and good in.”
– Luísa Lión of Style-Roulette from Hemberg, Austria
5.”Black, black, black”
– Tessa Jay Slight of Circa Now from Melbourne, Australia
6. “A silk blouse, statement-making skirt, pointed pumps & ear jackets”
– Kimberly Smith of Penny Pincher Fashion from Portland, United States
So apparently along with being the Icon of US Vogue, a powerful business woman and able to make an emerging designer’s career with a snap of her fingers, Anna Wintour has been secretly running the comedy world. Get to know this new side of Anna Wintour.